Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: It had to happen sooner or later...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I could have been more clear. I don't think these sites have been around that long, or am I mistaken?

    Domain names such as Super-8mmcamers.com, or 8mmfilmstock.com represent an actual commitment to a format that is supposedly "dying".


    That's what I mean by it had to happen sooner or later...a "dying format" such as super-8 continues to expand it's customer base via more websites that are selling super-8 services and products. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool websites...you scared me there for a minute...thought you were going to announce the discontinuation of Kodachrome 40 or something like that!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeyB:
    Cool websites...you scared me there for a minute...thought you were going to announce the discontinuation of Kodachrome 40 or something like that!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Gasp, Zonk, Wow!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •